Alamo Kiwanis Charity Art Show
Invest in Art and the Children of our Community
6:30 PM Friday, January 19, 2018 LDR Pavilion, HB Gonzales Convention Center
The Alamo Kiwanis Charity Art Show is all about bringing joy to Children! The Show features original fine artwork from over 35 celebrated local, national and international artists. Over 400 pieces of original collectible and investment grade art ranging from western, abstract, still life, landscape, nature, wildlife, sporting and other themes will be on display. Since 1963 Alamo Kiwanis, a 501(c)3 charity, has hosted the Show and donates all proceeds to local childrens’ charities.
- Art may be purchased Online starting December 15, 2017 for VIP Sponsor ticket holders and their guests.
- Art may be purchased Online starting December 22, 2107 for everyone else. You DO NOT need to be ticket holder or attend the show to purchase art online.
- Art is available for Online purchases until midnight January 31, 2018.
- All sold and unsold pieces will be on exhibit at the Show.
- All online art purchasers will receive a bonus $200 in casino chips to use if attending Show.
For online art purchases, Show tickets and information go to: www.kiwanisartshow.com or call 210-226-4651
- Admission to the Show also includes a catered dinner by RK Group, open bar, casino with great prizes, silent auction and a country & western band. Dress is smart casual and country chic. “Kickin’ up your heels” is highly encouraged!
- Tickets to the Show are limited to the first 750 tickets sold. Note: Due to the Show’s popularity, we recommend you purchase tickets early because the Show is expected to be a sellout.