Clays For Kids
The Alamo Kiwanis Club Charities proudly presents the 3rd Annual Clays for Kids Sporting Clay Shoot and Party fundraiser to take place on Thursday, September 23, 2021. Please mark your calendars and plan to support this charity event with your SPONSORSHIPS and DONATIONS!
We hope you will consider one or more of the various ways of supporting this charity event by:
1) Consider an Event Sponsorship
2) Providing a Donation to our Live or Silent Auction
3) Register a Team of Shooters/Individual Shooter
4) Attending the Annual Fundraiser and Party
Live Auction Items
Argentina Dove Hunt
- 4 spots for 3 hunting days in Cordoba, Argentina
- 3-night accommodation in our lodge
- 6 hunts (2 per day) with high volume dove shooting for 4 hunters
- Transportation to the shooting field
- All (delicious) meals and drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
- Bilingual Guide
(Some additional expenses apply, such as airfare, ammunition, gun rental, license fee, etc.)
Mgmt Trophy Deer Hunt
- 1 spot (Along with non-hunting guest) for weekend hunt
- All meals (delicious) and drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
Coast House Trip
- Port Aransas
- 4 Bed / 4 Bath
- Gulf-view Palmilla Resort Condo with Pool
- On-site Dining & Beach Broadwalk
- Available: October 21 – October 25, 2021 / March 31 – April 4, 2022
Since 1947 Alamo Kiwanis Charities as a 501(c)3 nonprofit has existed for the sole purpose of RAISING FUNDS FOR LOCAL CHILDREN IN NEED in the San Antonio area. The generosity of our wonderful sponsors has allowed us to distribute over $2.8 million and make a significant financial impact on our many local children’s charity partners. Each year funds are distributed to over 20 local groups and charities, including but not limited to Any Baby Can, Respite Care, Kinetic Kids, Boys Town, CASA, Saint PJ’s Children’s Home, Wheelchairs 4 Kids and Children’s Bereavement Center.
To donate or purchase tickets, please click the link above or contact Chairman Jon Greiner at email@example.com.
All donations are eligible for tax deductibility. For your reference, our tax id #74-6076224.
Thank you in advance for your generous charitable support.