Clays For Kids
The Alamo Kiwanis Club Charities proudly presents the 5th Annual Clays for Kids Sporting Clay Shoot and Party fundraiser to take place on Thursday, October 13, 2023. Please mark your calendars and plan to support this charity event with your SPONSORSHIPS and DONATIONS!
We hope you will consider one or more of the various ways of supporting this charity event by:
1) Consider an Event Sponsorship
2) Providing a Donation to our Live or Silent Auction
3) Register a Team of Shooters/Individual Shooter
4) Attending the Annual Fundraiser and Party
Live Auction Items
Jackson Hole – Wyoming
- 4 days / 4 nights for 2 people
- available on selective dates in June. July. August
- guided photo tour through Grand Teton National Park
- guided dinner rafting trip down the Snake River
- hand-picked luxury bed & breakfast
- concierge and more
The Coast House – Port Aransas
- 4 bed / 4 bath limited to non-holiday dates
- Golf-view Palmilla Beach Resort & Golf Club
- on-site dining & beach boardwalk
- 9 hole round of golf for 4 players with cart
- $100 gift certificate to Black Marlin Bar and Grill
Argentina Dove Hunt – Corboda
- 4 spots for 3 hunting days open dates available
- 3 nights accommodation within Lodge
- delicious meals and drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
- 6 hunts (2 per day) with high volume dove shooting for 4 hunters
- transportation to the shooting field & bilingual guide
- additional expenses applied (ex: airfare, ammunition, gun rental, license fees, etc
Texas Big Game Hunt
- 3 days for 2 people
- all food and lodging
- transportation not included
Since 1947 Alamo Kiwanis Charities as a 501(c)3 nonprofit has existed for the sole purpose of RAISING FUNDS FOR LOCAL CHILDREN IN NEED in the San Antonio area. The generosity of our wonderful sponsors has allowed us to distribute over $2.8 million and make a significant financial impact on our many local children’s charity partners. Each year funds are distributed to over 20 local groups and charities, including but not limited to Any Baby Can, Respite Care, Kinetic Kids, Boys Town, CASA, Saint PJ’s Children’s Home, Wheelchairs 4 Kids and Children’s Bereavement Center.
To donate or purchase tickets, please click the link above or contact Chairman David Gay at email@example.com.
All donations are eligible for tax deductibility. For your reference, our tax id #74-6076224.
Thank you in advance for your generous charitable support.